Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Fun



It was a great day!  The boys had fun staying in their pj's all morning, watching cartoons, and playing "batman and robin" in a "cave" that Tony made in our living room.  I wish I would have taken a picture of the cave, because it was huge--it filled our entire living room!!  The boys actually slept in it last night, well part of the night-that is until they crawled in our bed, pretending it was a hotel room.  

After nap they headed outside to play on a beautiful January day, while I chased them around trying to get pictures of them.  They are such good friends and brothers...I hope this lasts forever!!!















2 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun! Eli & Avery are adorable - that's so fun they are best buds. I agree with you...hope it lasts forever with my boys too :)

Kara said...

Hi Kathy!
Kara Scoby here! I saw your blog on your FB page. I like blogs so much better than FB! Your boys are adorable!
Just wanted to say hi and to keep the updates coming- I'll be checking in from now on!