Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Third Haircut in Three Days

Every family has this story; here's our iteration.

When I get done shaving in the morning with my electric razor, Avery is typically curious and asks me to let him have it.  I usually do, since he just pretends to shave his face like Daddy.  Sometimes he'll turn it on, and I have to warn him about nicking his lips, tongue, etc.

This morning, he wandered off with it, and his older brother evidently showed him how to flip the sideburns trimmer up, and turned it on.  The story from Eli is that Eli did this to Avery's head, and not Avery himself.



We had just given the boys haircuts a couple days earlier, which probably accounts a bit for their action, it being on their mind and all.  So tonight, in the bathtub, I took the 1.5 guard to Avery. 


A few minutes after putting him to bed tonight, I caught him just laying there, rubbing his head.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's Avery at his most adorable. Good decision! Rubbing my freshly buzzed head was one of my favorite things, all the way through high school.

Tiffany said...

That's hilarious. At least you can say HE did it.....unlike me.
http://wertville.blogspot.com/2008/03/not-hairdresser.html

Tiffany said...

You've been tagged....instructions on my blog :) Tiffany